Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring... in March?

The trees are in bloom, the flowers are in full color, and the pollen count is at an all time high. It must be Spring? But it's March, although now that I am publishing this it is April. The green up for the area here in Western North Carolina is incredible for this time of year. Tyler has had a runny nose for weeks, bless his heart, he has allergies.

Just in the month of March my Dad (Tyler's Paw) has mowed the yard 3 times. I don't want to complain about such a mild Winter because you will find harsh and snowy Winters are what I actually enjoy complaining about, but I feel like I am a little off kilter because of the nice weather... in March!

Thank you God for this unusual weather. May you give Paw, Daddy, and everyone else who mows or has allergies the strength and a higher tolerance to pollen in the coming year.

No comments: