Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2 Year Old Musings

Right now there is really no telling what my child is talking about. Sometimes even I don't know what he is saying, but most of the time I really do understand. I am sure when I tell others what he is saying they think I have made it up. Regardless here is some of the funny things we hear Tyler say:

  • "Ottie dottie Mommy-O!"
  • "Oh Hammy!"
  • "Flip-Flop-Flip-Flop"
  • "Otay Mommy Wheat"
  • "Hey Tucky"
  • The answer to everything is, "Paw."
  • "Oh phooey!" Donald Duck taught him that.
  • "Mommy, sit." This is his order for me to sit in the floor or next to him.
  • "I-nut, I-nut, I-nut."
  • "Stymee!" 
  • "Papaw mow"
  • "Hey! No!"
  • "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 10"
  • "Peese, some"
  • "No movie!" He repeats this after I tell him not to push anymore buttons on the DVD player.
  • "Bed, toons, dolf." He wants to watch TV in bed with his golf club.
  • "Honey" He will sometimes call me this.
  • "Bye-Bye Mimi"
  • "I, You" This is how he says I love you.

No comments: