Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Playroom Chaos

Let me start by saying that I am extremely thankful for the blessings that God has given us. It's just there are times that I look around and think where did all this stuff come from? He is only 2 years old!



As you can see Tyler is very content in his sea of toys. I grabbed a box to sort through my stuff in the corner dresser drawers to clear out space for Tyler's art supplies. At this point, Tyler's things take up most of 2 rooms, a drawer in the kitchen, a corner in the living room, and his very own bathroom. 

I try to make sure that he plays with everything and I remind him who gave him what and how nice it was for them to give him these things. Lessons on gifts and being thankful are hard to understand sometimes for a toddler but he takes pretty good care of his toys and books so maybe it's working.

I know that the Lego's that I step on are placed there by you God as a sharp reminder to me of my family's blessings. Thank you Lord for all of your lessons on life's blessings.

No comments: