Friday, December 16, 2011

He Likes the Bubbles

I needed to mop the floor before dinner. I also needed Tyler to stay busy for a little while, so I grabbed a bucket and filled it with dish detergent to make as many bubbles as possible. I grabbed an old bottle brush and set Tyler to work in the open spot in our kitchen to clean the floor.

I left his socks on so he would not slip and fall and he had a blast. He slapped the bubbles on the floor and occasionally I would come through to mop up any larger puddles. Then I would continue on my mission to mop as much of the floor as I could before boredom set in.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much time he spent playing with this and then a protest of not wanting to stop. I can't say I will do this every week when I mop but it is something I think he will look forward to doing again.

No comments: