Thursday, November 10, 2011

A New Horse

Yesterday I posted on his imagination and coming up with different stuff. Well this morning he came up with something else to ride on as his trusty horse.

His fishing pole! It even has a tail that he drags behind.

He trotted around the kitchen all morning.

What's so great about this? There are 2 fishing rods which means... I can ride too! He handed me mine and we rode around the house until I was quiet tired of it. He didn't though so I had to hop back on the horse and continue on our journey.

*Update*
Mimi purchased a new stick horse for riding at home too. This morning, horsey was in the corner while we rode around on the fishing rods. It is just more fun when we ride around together, but at least we have enough horses for Dad to ride with us.

No comments: