Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

Tyler was a pirate this year. He loved his costume. Although he did not love his temporary tattoo. He thought it was a boo boo and wanted us to take it off immediately.

He had a clip on earring too but that was not gonna happen either.

I tried to teach him the pirate song, "Yo-ho yo-ho a pirates life for me!" All that he could say was, "Ho - ho!" I would ask him what he was gonna be for halloween, he would say, "Ho - ho." Kinda made me think about dressing him up as Santa Claus.

He loved the sword so we stuck with the fun stuff. He told us that it would cut and this was his fighting stance to show off the sword.

Yeah we all dressed up as pirates. Tyler's outfit was the most complete. It was a lot of fun to see him laugh at us in our garb. He was a little unsure of that wig but then he would just laugh. Dad wore the earring instead.

Such big blue eyes. Cutest pirate I think I have ever seen.

Before we left Mimi and Paw's house he pointed out the cows and showed us how they ate. He would bow his head to the ground and lick away. Maybe I should have dressed him up as a cow?

We went to all the grandparent's houses. This is Mamaw's house and he just loves Papaw's ramp. He runs up and down that thing every time we visit.

Mamaw was very sweet and gave him some candy while we visited. That was the whole point.

We visited grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts & uncles, and then we finally made it home.

We made a pretty good haul on the candy and had a really good time in the process.

Tyler thought it was a hoot.

I wonder how many more years this wig can be used?

I wonder what the boys will want to be next year?

No comments: