Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Brownie for Me

 We went to Cici's for pizza because I am a working mother and I did not feel like cooking anything. We also went because it is cheap. The whole point of the evening meal out was to go shopping for Halloween costumes for the family too. This year we are all dressing up as ... I'm not telling.


He had ate really well so I went to get a brownie as a reward for mommy getting through the day and for Tyler eating so well.

 I was trying to get him to give me a chocolaty smile, but I was too slow. When I did not give him a bite fast enough he snatched it from my hand and ate it. He wanted that brownie.

He was pretty wound up after that. As we walked to the car he was buzzing on the brownie. He had each of our hands dragging us forward and saying over and over, "Hehehehe." It was a little scary but really funny.

No comments: