Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pool + Fun = Pooped

His day started early. He woke us up at 7 a.m. and was ready to eat and play. We groggily made our way down to eat breakfast and then went to walk on the beach. He ran and played and then we walked back to the room to get ready for the pool.

I had him ready and we were down in the pool by 9:40 a.m. He was ready to run laps around the pool. He dunked himself quiet a bit and after about an hour and a half we came back to the room for a snack. By the time he was down for his nap it was noon.

3 hours later I'm ready to take him to the beach but the little booger is sacked out and still not waking up.

I figured I needed to document this and take a picture. I leave the flash on, maybe that will wake him up, and he still will not stir.

I finally open the curtains a little at a time until he starts to roll over. Then I go and talk to him just how he wakes us up in the morning, jabbering and talking to us. Ain't so much fun is it? He now yells for us in the morning. He is getting his revenge.

No comments: