Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Feeding the Family

In our house everyone eats at the same time. Tyler makes sure of it.

I do not approve of this form of sharing but Tyler is entertained. He is thrilled that as long as food is on the floor Tucker will not leave him. I make sure dinner is going into my son first.

Tucker is thrilled too. "Yummy, macaroni and cheese, pork, and green beans!" Yes he ate it all even the green bean.

In the commotion of getting fed he also wore some of his dinner.

He could smell it, but he just could not find it.

2 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh Tucker - what a cutie! I have always wanted a dog of my own! :)

Regina Williams said...

This one is rotten. Adjusting to a baby is tough. Especially when he was the baby for so long. He loves that Tyler feeds him though.