Monday, April 18, 2011

He is a Morning Person

I would like to sleep in one day as a family. Tyler does not sleep past 7:00 a.m.

By the way, I am not a morning person. My most productive hour is around 9:00 p.m.

His usual rising hour is 6:00 a.m. and he is ready to play or eat. In this picture, he just woke up seconds ago.

He is definitely a morning person.

He did not want to be held. He wanted to mow, dance, and make the biggest amount of noise possible.

I asked him if he was going to do this until he was a teenager. I guess I won't get to sleep in.

God has a sense of humor.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Jackson is such a morning person too. Andrew and I took turns sleeping in on the weekends until Lily came along. Now my sleep in days are completely over.

Regina Williams said...

I have to say though. He is making me live to the fullest. My days do seem longer than ever now. He was up at 5 this morning.

Leslie said...

We bought a clock from One Step Ahead that you can set to let them know it is time to get up. It changes colors so they know it is ok to be awake. We had to get one for Jackson because he used to get up at 5:30 every day. We would just set it for a little later every week or so. It worked wonders for us. He sleeps until 7:30 now.

Regina Williams said...

I have heard of those! Yes, I need one. I don't mind getting to spend time with him in the morning while I get ready, but seriously? 5 a.m.? I think he could sleep just a little bit longer.