Thursday, March 31, 2011

What is he trying to tell us?

a.) Mom get in here and cook me some supper!
b.) I don't like what you cooked dad, make me something else.
c.) Don't worry Mom and Dad, I am going to cook for you tonight.
d.) He is bored and wants to tear everything out of my cabinets.

Unfortunately, I do not have the correct answer.

All I know is he can now get into my lazy-susan cabinet, and drags out all the pots, pans, and lids. He then likes to stand in them. Don't worry if you come and eat with us, I wash them if I see him stand or spit in them.

He already had a delicious meal at Mema's and did not eat the yummy stir-fry that dad had cooked.

We heard a commotion in the kitchen as Tony and I ate our supper. He fussed and came around the corner. I wished I had the camera when he walked in struggling to drag that big pan.

It was heavy, and he could not manage to get it back into the cabinet.

No comments: