- Laying on the floor and talking with his mouth directly on the floor.
- Running after Tucker squealing and so happy to have the dog so close.
- Kissing the mirror while saying, "Ty, Ty, Ty, Ty."
- Watching his reflection dance in the refrigerator door.
- Taking the airplane book and bumping it on his head.
- Getting on all fours and looking upside down.
- Shaking his head no at everything.
- Marching around the house and yelling.
- Stepping on crackers in the floor just so he can see what happens.
- Licking the clean clothes as he pulls them from the laundry basket.
- Trying to throw anything down the steps or into the bath tub when he gets the chance.
- Carrying shoes all over the house.
- Tries so hard to get the remotes or Daddy's hockey ring.
- Spitting on the floor.
- Brushing mom's hair until he and mom can't get the brush out.
- Going through Memaw's bag.
- Singing and dancing all the time.
- Scatter the magnets from the dishwasher.
- Loving his family.
Friday, March 18, 2011