Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Things my little guy has out grown...

His baby carseat. We are now in a bigger boy car seat.

Baby bath tub. He is now all over the big bath tub.

Gerber Puffs. Now that he has table food they just don't compare.

Bottles. Thank goodness, I hate to wash bottles.

Bassinet. He just never really liked it in the first place.

Two huge Rubbermade tubs of clothes. Most outfits were worn once maybe twice.

Diapers. I have few packs of newborn diapers that he out grew before he was a week old.

His baby mobile. He loved it but it had to come down because he would try to swing from it.

His baby swing. I think he out grew it before I realized it. The motor is now broke and it will not swing.

Baby Walker. It seemed like he only enjoyed his walker for about a month.

I have even more stuff to move to the attic now. This is becoming a monthly process for us, but at least my house has less clutter. I have a feeling there will be more to replace the things that are leaving though.

~Gina~

No comments: