Friday, January 7, 2011

Tyler's First Haircut

I wanted to wait a few more years for this day. Cutting his beautiful hair.

As you can see though it was getting a little crazy.

There was one bunch of hair that was longer on the right side of his neck.

And it was starting to get in his eyes. Not to mention he was being referred to as a girl a lot in public.

So he received his first true haircut. Now it really went more smooth than what this picture depicts.

He loved the clippers. He thought that it felt good and would lean into the clippers so that it would vibrate on his head. Only that stopped being fun when we were almost through.

He was more than happy to get out of his itchy clothes and take a bath. Sorry baby this picture was just too cute to not post.

Look at the carnage. This kills me to look at all the hair I cut off of my babies head.

I went too far. It's too short. He looks more like a little boy than my baby boy.

Oh but that darling little face is still the same. That smile is still just as precious as before and the haircut is growing on me because it now belongs to my baby boy. It is adorable.

You better believe I saved it all too.

Now to reminisce of all of the sweet little hair pictures. This was when he was less than a week old.

Here he is around 4 to 5 months old with his cute little Mohawk.

I loved shaping his hair in funny little ways. 

Oh how I adored going to get him after he woke up from a nap. His hair would curl and be all over. I just melt over this sweet little baby boys hair.

Next time I'm not going as short.

~Gina~

1 comment:

kris said...

oh so bittersweet!