Friday, January 21, 2011

Tyler Wants to be Like his Daddy

We were enjoying a lovely snow day at home.

Actually the snow really was getting old so I was trying to pass time by doing a few projects around the house. Like moving the spare bedroom around and transitioning the computer to our room.

I had vacuumed the area and left it unhooked so that I could finish up once we had things set up. Tyler came in to the room. Watched his dad work hooking up the computer and decided he wanted to do that too.

So he started working on the vacuum cleaner cords. I thought it was so sweet to watch my boys working in the floor side by side.

Tyler would even turn around to make sure he was doing it right.

Since he finished first he decided to go help daddy out next. He crawled over and would pat him on the back. Then he stole his hat and gave him lots of kisses all over his back. By the time I got Tyler off of him, so he could stand up, his back was soaked from all of the drool.

It was so sweet to see how much he loves his daddy already and how much they are alike. I think that they are going to be the best of friends.

~Gina~

No comments: