Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper

Tyler is so observant. As Tony was working on making barbecue sauce, I tried to sweep up the floor. I was constantly getting distracted or seeing something else to pick up. I then decided to move the chairs and bar stools. Tyler had been staying under my feet the whole time and I had to strategically place myself in between him, the broom, and the small pile of dirt I was sweeping.

When I abandoned the broom to move the bar stools Tyler ran for the broom. He was so excited to get the broom. He then mimicked me sweeping. He would go back and forth and try to sweep.

Here he is pulling the broom one way.

And then pushing it back to the wall.

The use of the tongue to get the job done was in order. It was a big job for such a little guy.

He slowly worked his way around the island and back and forth under the table.

He did a great job and I appreciate the fact that he notices how hard I work and that he wants to help with some of the chores around the house.

~Gina~

No comments: