Monday, January 31, 2011

He Does this Right Under Our Noses

As Tony and I were making supper we were talking about our day and laughing at Tyler run in circles around the kitchen island. I usually leave the pantry door open because it entertains Tyler. He can grab a bag of rice or a box that rattles and he thinks he is so special.

At the time I did not think anything of him standing over at the pantry concentrating on something inside.

Well...

I guess he was opening a container of his cereal.

Because he quickly plopped down in the floor and squealed with delight at his luck and dove in with both hands.

Supper must have been taking too long. He crammed his mouth full of cereal and smiled at me and Tony.

I didn't freak out too much because it was funny, but I did stop him from throwing more cereal everywhere. I told him to concentrate on what he had so far.

Tucker came over and started to clean up the floor too.

The cereal must now be placed on a higher shelf in the pantry since he can get into the container.

As he got up to leave I about fell over laughing. He had managed to take more with him for later.

As they would drop off his pants, he would hear them hit the floor, so he would quickly pick them up and try to eat them. I tried to explain to him that he had enough for now, and then proceeded to take off his pants.

Most of the cereal fell off, but this is what was left. You see where the little colorful marshmallow used to be on his pants. I can see at least 5 spots missing cereal.

Oh, by the way, I did not let him eat all of that cereal in the floor. It was swept up, and the cereal container is now on the top shelf of the pantry.

~Gina~

No comments: