Friday, December 10, 2010

SP Imaging: Favorite Photos

This is some of my favorite shots. These are the pictures that have been causing me to loose sleep and stare at my wall because I cannot figure out my favorites. I love them all. Please help me. I don't want to have to close my eyes and pick because then I would have to take my eyes off of them.

Select your favorites and tell me why. I have lost my reasoning skills and need to prioritize pictures in this way. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Also drop by Stephan's page, SP Imaging, and let him know what you think or just book a time for your family. The starving college kid would love to help ya.

Now please find below my favorites and the reason for my insomnia and obsession.

The background and soft color. Look at that old plow and flowers.

Okay everyone is looking at the camera and smiling!

This is great because it is just me and the hubby.

I like the character this one has.

Once again I love the character, and the unusual pose.

I love the soft color and look at my little man. How cute.

His smile is contagious. I love the black and white.

Here he is just so happy with his daddy.

Look how blue our eyes are.

Once again the expressions are killing me and look how blue his eyes are!

I love the rustic feel of this shot and the character of the cabin. Just gorgeous.

I love the color.

The texture in this picture is wonderful. I just can't do it justice here on the blog. Look at the cabin, the mountains, the rock work, okay just crop us out and you will have an even better image.

This needs to be an 11x14 or larger to judge it better.

Black and white.

How am I going to decide? They are so beautiful. I love them Stephan, and thank you again for all of your hard work. I love you and your camera.


~Gina~

No comments: