Monday, December 6, 2010

SP Imaging: Family Photoshoot

If you are friends with me on Facebook you have already seen some of the pictures of our family pictures. Stephan, of SP Imaging, has done an amazing job on them. He edited and put so much time into them. I could never thank him enough for them.


I would lie if I said taking pictures with an 8 month old was not hard. But that is just part of the beauty of the pictures. We are posed but not really.

Here we decided to take advantage of Tyler's short attention span. 

Stephan put different finishes on the pictures. This one is more vibrant and colorful. 

This one has a more rustic and old feel to it. I love them both equally.


I love them all, how am I going to choose which one's to put on my walls.

If you are interested in setting up a time with SP Imaging for a photo shoot, you can contact them on their Facebook page. Alisha Pruitt sets the schedule, and you can see more pictures here or by clicking on any of my pictures above.

Make sure to check back through the week. I will be featuring more of his work and our family photos this week. Please leave a comment here to let me know your favorites. Maybe you can help me decide.

~Gina~

No comments: