Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SP Imaging: Family Love and Togetherness

I love the moments that are captured that are not the usual. That is why we chose the cabins and surrounding area at the Big Ivy Community Center. I wanted to show warm family moments that didn't appear forced.

Stephan did a good job of getting the message across and editing the pictures in such a fun and appealing way.

Family time on the front porch. 

Love both of my boys.

I could not live without them.

It's not fair that all of these pictures are so good. What will I do? I can't decide.

Blue eyes

I love my family. Our special moments were definitly captured here. I can't wait to show off more of these wonderful pictures.

Have you found a favorite yet? Believe me there are more to come. Stephan seemed to capture them all.
~Gina~

No comments: