Monday, December 13, 2010

Note to Tyler from Mommy

Dear Tyler,

I love you so very much. You are my sunshine, my snuggle bug, and my drool monster.

  You are so funny and charming and I don't know what I would do without you.

Time is going by a little too fast and I feel I can barely keep up with all the milestones you are achieving. So please just try to slow down a little.

Superbowl with Daddy.
What did Daddy and I do without you? We never knew what we were missing until we had you.

Thank you for keeping me on my toes and making me want to try to improve this world for you. I never prayed for patience but the Lord is providing me with an abundance everyday.

I love when you give momma hugs and I hope you learn the difference between biting and kissing soon. We will keep working on that one.

I am so glad that you love Tucker but he doesn't like his ears and tail to be yanked on.

Please stay the sweet, sensitive, and friendly little guy that you are.

I love you with all my heart.
~Mommy~

No comments: