Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Things I am thankful For

I see a lot of Thanksgiving Lists popping up on FaceBook and I like reading them. So I decided to post my own list. Some of these may be silly but I am thankful regardless.

 
 ~ Thank you God for my family. My husband is the best and my son is an angel. I can't imagine living without them.


~ Thank you God for being free and living in Western North Carolina.

~ Thank you God for my church where I am free to worship.


~ Thank you God for my home. I sometimes look around and can't believe it is mine.

~ Thank you God for having a washer and dryer. I could not imagine life without them.


~ Thank you God for cell phones and the ability to stay connected to those we love.

~ Thank you God for sleepless nights because I appreciate my bed that much more.


~ Thank you God for many mistakes during the day. Hopefully it is making me a better person.

~ Thank you for getting to vote. Now I don't have to watch those terrible commercials.


~ Thank you God for my job: as a mother, wife, and servant to you.


~Gina~

No comments: