Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Weather in Dolly's World, a.k.a. Pigeon Forge, TN

We took a much needed vacation this past week. I was very close to burn out. I had painted and worked my tail off for 2 weeks. Believe me when I say my tail was sore for a full week during vacation from all that work.

Luckily though we did plenty of swimming and hiking while on vacation in Pigeon Forge, TN and just enjoyed being outside soaking up nature.


He just did not want to smile.

Then he realized he had an audience and smiled.
We did not go to DollyWood though. She had beautiful props and we enjoyed taking advantage for pictures with Tyler. It was a little nippy when we left the room and walked to the Old Mill for lunch but it was beautiful regardless.

Me, my pumpkin, and a big pumpkin.
 Tyler could not get over the huge pumpkin and he was trying to touch it in most of the pictures.

Trying to capture a picture for Mema.
 Since he was away from his Mema for a whole week, daily updates were sent out.

See look how pretty they had everything! I just could not soak it all up, although I tried. It was just beautiful.

The weather cooperated for the most part and as the week progressed it continued to improve. I will post a few more things that we did through the week.


I hope Autumn is treating everyone well. What are you doing in your area during this fall season? If it is near Western North Carolina let me know!

~Gina~

No comments: