Friday, October 15, 2010

Dixie Stampede Decorations Are Amazing!

I have never been to see the Dixie Stampede show. I wanted to go while we were on our trip but we did not get to go.


Instead we went and took pictures in front of the building where they had an amazing display set up.


Tyler thought he was a part of a parade because he waved at every car that passed.


Look at the horses and cows. That is corn stalks. I just can't imagine how long it took Dolly to make these.


What! (shock and horror) You mean Dolly does not do her own decorating?

Well I know Martha Stewart does! 

She's the woman!


Well, next year believe me I will have a covered wagon made of hay bales in my yard. I have been inspired!

Why not this year you ask?

Because I am laughing too hard at the thought of me attempting this.

Now let me sign off so I can wipe the tears from my eyes.

~Gina~

No comments: