Friday, September 3, 2010

Learning During Bath Time

Tyler loves water. He loves his bath. The sound of water can calm him immediately. He now enjoys drinking it from a cup too. 

I read him a short book each night during bath time. The other night, in my peripheral vision, I see him dip his mini baseball helmet in the water, bring it to his mouth, and take a sip.

I yelled for Tony to bring the camera so I could document this for you all. I waited and waited and Tyler finally started working at filling the helmet again.


First he works to get his helmet full.

Note: this took a while and I about gave up and turned off the camera.

Then he brought it to his face so fast I barely had time to turn it on and focus.



Then he gave me this look.

My interpretation is, "It don't taste good momma."

No comments: