|My baby with flowers.|
2. I have touched no less than 10,000 pieces of paper this week involving Policy and Procedure. Yuck, and I have paper cuts to prove it.
|My baby with flowers and a drool spot.|
4. I have not cooked a meal all week, thanks to my sweet hubby, take-out, and mom.
|My baby with flowers, drool spot, and now his hat.|
6. My arm hurts and I don't know why. It aches, and I fear I have pulled a muscle. It hurts worse when I am in bed so I lose sleep. I fear my 21 plus pound son is the underlying cause of my injury.
|Tyler having fun with hat and flowers.|
|Oh! A bird!|
9. Tucker has been acting out lately. He has been swiping Tyler's stuffed animal toys and running through the house with them.
11. I ran out of creamer so I did not get coffee this morning.
|He is such a doll.|
13. I love my family and I get to spend the weekend at home with them!
|He is an angel.|
15. I might even take a nap too.