Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bubble Boy

This post is not about how protective I am of my son and how if I could I would put my family in a bubble. I could write for days all that I have done and would do to protect my baby boy. Since I was pregnant during the H1N1 outbreak I have become very aware. I am also happy to report he has not been sick. He has a great immune system, or my caution has paid off, or maybe both.

Anyways, this post is not about all of that. It is the simple pleasure of bubbles and the awe and fun that he has had since discovering them. Here Dad is blowing him bubbles while I get to watch and take pictures of his sweet reactions.






I love this reaction. This is just a normal reaction when something gets too close to his eyes or face. He does the same thing when Tucker runs through the house and around him.

But he soon realizes it is okay and tries to catch the bubbles.

He also tries to catch them in his mouth. He is my little baby bird.

The rush of new bubbles just takes his breath and he gets so excited.

Once again he guards himself because if he can't see it, it won't hurt him. I love him.

One must have landed on his leg or hand. He just does not understand how it could disappear so fast.

I forgot how fun blowing bubbles really was. If you get a chance blow some bubbles with your kids.

Bubbles never go out of style for kid's.

~Gina~

2 comments:

Terrell said...

Totally precious!! I would love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! I'd also like to invite you to link your sweet creations up at my weekly Fabulous Friday Finds party! Hope to see you there!
Hugs to you,
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

Regina Williams said...

Thank you, and I look forward to linking to your party!