Friday, September 10, 2010

Breakfast Casserole in the Tasty Kitchen

This is a recipe that I got from my mother-in-law. I love it so much and enjoy making it for everyone because it is so simple. I have posted the Breakfast Casserole Recipe with more recipes to come in the near future. 

The recipe can be found at a site called, Tasty Kitchen. If you are not familiar you must visit and check it out. I used to look up recipes on Food Network and other places, but this is hands down the best website for recipes that I have found so far.

It is a network of cooks that offer great recipes, reviews, and advice. Even if you don't want to enter your own recipes you can become a member and save recipes to your profile so they are easier to find later. Also, it has a conversion calculator so you can change measurements and double, halve, or triple a recipe. I just learned this and I am blown away!

I haven't found a bad recipe yet, and it is so neat to go to a place where there are all levels of cooks and recipes. I like that you can possibly get featured too. Add a great recipe, take great pictures of it, and you can be a featured cook. It's like being a celebrity! Sort of.

I just became a member, and I need friends. Yes, I'm begging for friends in the kitchen because no one likes to cook alone.

I feel so lonely.

Please let me know what you think by leaving your comments here or at Tasty Kitchen. To the right, on my blog, you will find I have posted a Tasty Kitchen button for your convenience.


~Gina~

No comments: