Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rocking Horse

Every kid needs a rocking horse. Now Tyler has one.

A man that I work with finds all sorts of different furniture at Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity. He refinishes and then sells or gives the pieces away. Luckily we were on the giving end this time around.

He found this awesome little rocking horse somewhere and thought of our little guy. Roger is actually the one that cleaned up Tyler's nursery furniture and put new handles on the dresser and chest of drawers.

Tyler has plenty of hand-me-downs and this is sure to be a nice piece that will remain in our home for a long time. We are very blessed with kind people in our lives.



I sent Roger the pictures and told him sorry my kid is just in a diaper but we just got through eating and well it's just plain hot.
Tyler likes just being in a diaper anyways. Not to mention, I love being able to see his sweet little baby belly and arm and leg rolls. He is growing much too fast.



No comments: